Filming for a variety for events, starting from Audition & Pre-Screening Fundraiser and Kickstarter projects to Concerts, Recitals, Exhibitions, Receptions, Weddings, TV Commercial and Jazz Album premieres and EPKs. We film with the latest and top-of-the-line cameras, fantastic audio gear in addition to being equipped with Glide-cam equipment for the smoothness, stabilization and areal overview of any given scene or environment.
- Multi-camera video production for Music, Dance, Live Conferences and Large Installations. Matching line of of 35mm – sensor camera providing best possible clarity of the image either in well lit or very dark and dim environment, without any artificial noise or grain in the picture
- Professional lighting set up with LED, Halogen and HMI light kits that are portable enough to light any given scene to it’s full potential
- Audition / Pre-screening video and audio recordings, providing a professional studio set of microphones that connect directly into the camera mixer. Ensuring to deliver the highest quality production of both video and audio sources
- 10 years of experience in Editing and Postproduction for a huge variety of projects types, starting production of TV Commercials, EPK Promotional videos, Film Documentaries, Live Dance and Jazz Live performances, Music Recital and Concert DVDs to Prescreening DVDs and High-Definition clips for Youtube, Facebook, Vimeo and others
- Extraction, Encoding, Streaming and Conversion of virtually any media. Rush delivery of files over Web / FTP options. Optimized codecs for Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook and other popular social media sites
- Production of professional DVD / CD Labels and Packaging
AUDITION / PRE SCREENING VIDEO RECORDING
Providing a cutting edge Video Audition recording technique for young performers, we enabled our clients to become successful applicants to such institutions as The Juilliard School, Curtis Institute of Music, Peabody Conservatory, Eastman School of Music and many others. Year to year accepted applicants to such festivals as New York Youth Symphone, Tanglewood summer program and Verbier Music Festival.
While working on Masters Degree at Juilliard, we discovered and built a technique for masterfully editing video and audio parts and bits into a singular seemless video take. Vritually granting an ability to doctor* a single video take from best pre-recorded audition takes, crafting the best possible presentation. It is very helpful for our Young performers, who are particularly in need for a quality Audition / Pre-Screening Video recording seeking to successfully apply to Arts College and Conservatories.
Video doctoring allows the performer to have as many takes and spots for any given piece, movement or excerpt, to be put together into a singular standard audition video or a DVD. In other words, a multitude of short takes combined into one long take, – just like what conventionally is done with Audio recordings without any loss in quality and being completely undetectable by the viewer or a large panel.
We are proud of our clients and their achievements of getting the utmost majority of our pre screening and audition media and DVDs were accepted into such Festivals and International Competitions as Hannover, Queen Elizabeth, Van Cliburn, Concert Artists Guild, Young Concert Artists, ASTRAL Artists, Metropolitan Opera and such schools as The Juilliard School, Yale, Mannes College of Music, Manhattan School of Music, USC, Eastman, CIM, Colburn School and many others.
When it comes to getting AUDIO RECORDING and MASTERING, we work closely with a such famous Audio Engineers as Jeff “Jedi” Jones of Jazz at Lincoln Center and Alexey Gorokholinsky of LP Classics recording label. We accommodate any type of Video and Audio recording from large Halls, Churches to small private studios. Multitrack Recording, Mastering, Tracking, and more.
Recording Studio in Manhattan with a Grand Steinway Piano perfect for any type of Video / Audio Recording, equipped with studio lights and audio equipment. We also work with a very talented group of Accompanists from Lincoln Center, Metropolitan Opera, Mannes and Juilliard Schools of Music
Some of our gear:
– Canon C100 Mark II,
– Sony FS100,
– Live Streaming Black Magic rig
– Steady and Glidecam vest equipment
– Gyp crane
– DJI Phantom Drone II for Areal shooting
We work with virtually any budget and always strive to accommodate your needs!